Submit An Article
March 4th, 2011 Leave a comment Go to comments
- Must relate to our categories
- Must be an original article, never to be syndicated
- Please send non-formatted text only, no HTML
- We will add bold fonts and bullets etc.
- We will link keyword phrase with the https:// that you enter in form
- Must be 500 words or more
- Your link will be DOFOLLOW
- Articles subject to approval
- We show ads on all pages
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
I have laminate on my kitchen cabinets. Several of them are losing their adhesive and large bubbles are forming. I took two small ones to a cabinet store and they were replaced for $100 each. Ouch!!. Do you know of any remedy to getting adhesive behind the laminate to get rid of the bubbles? Thank you.