Guide To Understanding Under Cabinet Lighting
There are various types and styles of under cabinet lighting. Throughout the years of fabricating kitchen cupboards I’ve seen just about all the options that are available.
In this article, instead of me trying to educate you about temporary or permanent light fixtures that attach underneath your kitchen cabinets, I thought I’d share this excellent book I discovered on Amazon called: The Complete Guide To Under Cabinet Lighting.
The author of the book really gives an in-depth presentation about kitchen cabinet lighting.
Here is a brief outline of what’s in the book:
- Various types of under cupboard lights available: Puck Lights, LED, Florescent, Xenon, Halogen, Linear, Puck, Surface Mount, Hardwired, Plug-in, Battery Operated…
- How the different designs actually produce light
- What to look for in order to satisfy your personal preferences
- Cost comparisons
- How to install under cabinet lighting
Here’s an Interesting Video I Found To Accommodate This Topic:
As I read this book, I was amazed at all of the choices people have when adding lights under their kitchen cabinets. Here are a few things that people consider:
- Should I purchase motion sensor ed lights
- Do I want my lights to have dimmer capabilities
- Is it best to have temporary fixtures installed or permanent ones
- Due to my eyesight, what lights are going to be best suited for me
- Would I like to have bright lights or something more subtle
This book even delves into answering common questions about under cabinet kitchen lights.
You are going to find that there’s plenty of information in this book about choosing, purchasing, and installing under cabinet lights in this book.